Building A Stronger Generation Of Leaders
Since 1995, Mr. Diab has worked as an executive coach providing strategic counsel to professionals and business leaders seeking to rise to the challenge of leadership, address complex problems, or create and sustain a successful and rewarding professional life in the context of a balanced and fulfilling personal life.
His clients have included senior executives, attorneys, scientists, sales executives and entrepreneurs across a variety of industries including organizations within the technology, bioscience, pharmaceutical, financial and public sectors.
Joseph Diab is a certified Professional Coach and works with a national network of some of the nation’s finest professional coaches through the Pyramid Resource Group, the corporate coaching company.
Mediation & Negotiation
Guiding Business From The Boardroom Not The Courtroom
Mr. Diab works as a mediator, facilitator, and negotiations counsel to solve business problems before they become legal problems and address disputes before they become crises.
He is certified as a Superior Court Mediator by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission, and received his mediation and negotiations skills training through the Duke Private Adjudication Center and the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. He is a member of the American and North Carolina Bar Associations sections on Dispute Resolution.
Negotiation and dispute resolution services include:
- Mediation between litigants in State and Federal Courts;
- Negotiation strategies to advance commercial transactions;
- Coaching to resolve business disputes;
- Consultation to mediators, parties, or attorneys in mediation;
- Facilitation for corporate teams, executives, or Boards of Directors;
- Training in conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Systems Design for organizations creating internal dispute resolution systems.